LSPediA is a leading supply chain software provider for the pharmaceutical industry. LSPediA’s serialization solution RxChain and Verification Router Service Solution help pharmaceutical companies make, move, track, and protect serialized prescription drugs effectively with turnkey FDA DSCSA compliance.
Its supply chain software RxChain® and Serialization Toolkit are used by manufacturers and distributors for:
- Track and Trace
- Serial Warehouse Management
Utilizing LSPediA solutions, customers can meet the FDA’s DSCSA requirement and the global serialization requirement as well as achieve operational efficiency for healthier bottom line.
LSPediA is a cloud software company with its research and development in Detroit, Michigan and Grand Rapids, Michigan. LSPediA’s solutions are developed and supported in the US and hosted in the US in a FDA compliant qualified environment by LSPediA’s data center partners.
Our customers are pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, 3PLs, pharmacy chains, and healthcare providers. LSPediA enables customers to serialize prescription drug products, manage serialized product supply chain, and control reverse logistics while meeting the DSCSA requirements, GMP requirement, and the global serialization requirement.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver with calm and measured demeanor. The candidate is an admin level user to Window based computers and servers.
- Ability to work as a team and coordinate tasks with internal and external team members
- Support RxChain Application, barcode labeling, custom reports, and mobile scanning applications, including working with customers and internal users on required and requested changes and additions
- Implement and maintain touchscreen applications system including updates to data files
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and end-user problems as they arise in an expeditious manner to avoid and minimize adverse impact to the customer business operations
- Analyze end user needs and requests and develop solutions that are consistent with LSPEDIA business and R&D strategy
- Provide end-user training, update and maintain work instruction, reference materials, and user guides
- Submit software functional specification for software development task when required
- Quality control software release and run User Acceptance Testing
- Provide B2B (similar to EDI) support to meet customer and supplier requirements
- Train new support staff
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customer through corrective steps
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks
- Communicate resolution clearly to customers in a timely fashion
- Alert management and team members of at-risk accounts and critical product issues
- This job is located in Farmington Hills, Michigan
- 10% travel for customer meetings, trade shows, and other business engagements as needed
- 3 plus years of experience in a software support organization in a technical support or development role
- Experience with cloud hosting, VPN, Virtual Machine, Managed File Transfers (AS2, sFTP)
- Experience with or ability to read, understand XML, resolve issues by reviewing XML data
- Strong listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- On call availability on off office hours
- Strong customer service
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Sell DSCSA, Serialization, and supply chain solutions to pharma manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and healthcare providers
- Present sales preso in person and via web meeting
- Qualify leads to generate high possibility opportunities
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospect customers
- High volume outbound communications including calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Execute sales cycle following company sales process
- Develop annual sales strategy and goals
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify qualified new sales leads, and nurture prospect relationships
- Collaborate with sales leaders
- Add brand value by representing LSPediA with positive image, industry knowledge, and industry thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of sales experience in enterprise software required
- Must understand Pharmaceutical distribution/supply chain operations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, and web based applications
- Previous publications or large scale project to demonstrate the breadth and depth of personal capability
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales