Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the company. Formulate policies, manage daily operations, and allocate resources. Responsibilities also include coordinating financial activities, planning and executing programs and developing an effective internal and external communications infrastructure.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Oversee activities directly related to solution releases, QA, operations, services, finance, and human resources.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure profitability and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview. Develop training programs. Hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
• Determine solutions, hardware, and services to be sold, and set prices and terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
• Monitor business activities and customer demand to ensure that LSPediA efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
• Collaborate with VP of Solutions to develop and manage the partnership program to grow ecosystem and drive revenue through licensing and alliance partners.
Dependability: Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
Leadership: Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Self Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Integrity: Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles,
expectations, and outcomes.
Initiative: Job requires a willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
Cooperation: Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.