If you’re trying to improve your pharma supply chain and meet DSCSA compliance deadlines, you need to meet us at this year’s Distribution Management Conference (DMC) and Expo, presented by the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA). We’ll be there, March 5-8 in Palm Desert, CA, to demonstrate our DSCSA compliance solutions, share industry best practices, and more!
Stop by booth 201 to:
- Demo RxChain, our new interoperable track-n-trace and serialization supply chain solution that is fully compliant with the requirements of the DSCSA’s 2017 serialization, 2019 wholesale distribution, and 2023 interoperability phases.
- Chat with us to learn how your business can fast-track serialization compliance, reduce spending, and mitigate risks with our Serialization Toolkit.
- Enter to win a $100 Amazon gift card! We’ll be raffling off cards Monday, March 6, and Tuesday, March 7.
- Also enter to win a copy of “The Drug Supply Chain Security Act Explained, Second Ed.” by Dirk Rodgers (a $59.99 value).
- Discuss your serialization project, including your challenges, triumphs, and needs around DSCSA requirements.
DMC is the HDA’s largest supply chain education event, attended by more than 500 manufacturers, distributors, consultants and third parties—and we hope to see you
there! We’re looking forward to the networking opportunities, and to helping you overcome challenges associated with serialization implementation, CMO management, and 3PL engagement.
If you’re not attending DMC, contact us any time to learn more about LSPediA.
About LSPediA – Life Sciences Solutions
LSPediA is a leading provider of services and solutions that secure supply chains, protect against product counterfeiting, and help businesses comply with FDA regulations. Our customers are partners in the pharmaceutical supply chain, including manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and reverse logistics providers. LSPediA helps customers define needs and implement best-of-breed supply chain and enterprise solutions that improve efficiency and comply with FDA and global standards.
We value long-term relationships and work with our clients’ internal teams to properly define roadmaps, create architectures, and implement systems that align to vital business goals. Our expertise, experience, and technical know-how help customers derive maximum value from their investments, both now and well into the future.
For more information about LSPediA, call +1 (248) 973-2008, email email@example.com, or visit our website at www.lspedia.com.
For additional information, contact: Julianne Jahn firstname.lastname@example.org