The Traceability Seminar, being hosted by the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA) on November 9-11 in Washington DC, will be the largest ever, with 455 attendees registered as of today. Not surprising, given that so many in the industry are thinking about the DSCSA item-level traceability deadline of 2023.
LSPediA is proud to sponsor this very important Seminar, which is bringing together pharmaceutical supply chain colleagues, service providers, government regulators, and traceability experts for three days of conversation, networking, and presentations.
If you are coming to the conference, I encourage you to stop by our booth to meet our very own Riya Cao and Julianne Jahn. In addition, you can test drive our latest products, hear our serialization stories, and win a $100 Amazon card. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Demo RxChain, from LSPediA. Our latest DSCSA solution is an interoperable track-n-trace and serialization supply chain solution that is fully compliant with the requirements of DSCSA at its 2017 serialization phase, its 2019 wholesale distribution phase, and its 2023 interoperability phase. With this tool, manufacturers, 3PLs, wholesale distributors, and dispensers can:
- Capture and verify serialization data with Scan-In and Scan-Out capabilities
- Exchange data via EPCIS, XML, or file drops with track-and-trace functions
- Guarantee product authenticity and inference with 2D verification
- Use data analytics to drive better business decisions
- Discuss your serialization project. We’d love to schedule a brief meeting to understand your challenges, triumphs, and needs around DSCSA requirements. To request a meeting, please click this link http://meetme.so/LSPediA.
- Enter our $100 Amazon gift card We’ll be giving away a card each day of the HDA event, so come be our booth and enter to win!
Partner with LSPediA for DSCSA Compliance and a Competitive Edge
Complying with regulations and meeting standards around serialization and traceability is a complicated task. It’s also one of the most important tasks your business undertakes. Your reputation with partners and patients, and your bottom line, are all at stake.
If you need a guide to get you started and see you through to DSCSA compliance, contact LSPediA. We can ensure you understand and successfully implement GS1 standards, a DSCSA strategy, and serialization solutions. And along the way, your business will benefit from additional efficiencies around process improvement and better use of resources.
About LSPediA – Life Sciences Solutions
LSPediA is a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and dispensers. With LSPediA, customers can better implement serialization and aggregation processes to meet global regulations, DSCSA requirements, and future track-and-trace mandates.
We value long-term relationships and work with our clients’ internal teams to properly define roadmaps, create architectures, and implement systems that align to vital business goals, ultimately helping them derive maximum value from their investments, both now and well into the future.
For more information about LSPediA, call +1 (248) 973-2008, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.lspedia.com.
For additional information, contact: Julianne Jahn email@example.com